- Prof. Insik Shin from KAIST gives a colloquium lecture on cyber physical systems
- CS students were ranked at 3rd in the 1st round of a Makeathon
- CS Junior Faculty Win Prestigious Young Researcher Program Grants
- German neuroscientist Christian Wallraven from Max Plank Institute and Korea University gives an inspiring talk
- Prof. Jaegul Choo from Korea University gives a colloquium lecture on visual data mining
- David Kasik, Senior Technical Fellow at Boeing Company, visits SUNY Korea
- SUNY Korea was recognized as an NVIDIA GPU Research Center
- Professors Pradipata De, David Choi, and Sael Lee Win the Global Advanced Technology Center Project
- Lane Harrison from Tufts University visit SUNY Korea.
- Robert Kosara, Research Scientist at Tableau Software, gives a distinguished lecture.
- PhD candidate and ITCCP Scholar Shenghui Cheng presents his research at the IEEE Pacific Visualization Symposium in China.
Prior to 2015
- SUNY Korea Students Participated in the Game Jam Netherlands-Korea 2014
- Bitcoin Evangelist Roger Ver Visits SUNY Korea.
- The First SUNY Korea Human-Computer Interaction Talent Workshop.
- Korea University Students Do Exciting Research at SUNY Korea.
- From Mathematics to Art via Computer Science by George Hart.
- CS Junior Faculty Win Prestigious New Investigator Awards.
- SUNY Korea and CEWIT donate $3739.87 to the Stony Brook Hurricane Sandy Hardship Fund.
- Jointly with Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH), SUNY Korea has been awarded $50M funding for 10 years under an MKE grant “Fostering Premium IT Professionals.” Among other uses, the funding will offer qualified PhD students full scholarships.
- The Three Village Times Herald covers the opening of SUNY Korea.